Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: divorce or annulment  (Read 1515 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Madhava

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
divorce or annulment
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:59:30 PM »
I had a arranged marriage in Nov 2013 by the special marriage act for purpose of visa (I'm British and she is Indian) with another "wedding" planned for March 2015. We've now had a falling out and I don't see this work. 

We have never consummated or really even talked to each other over the past year (she always has some excuse), she wan't truthful about some of the thing she wanted in life (which she has now show to be very different from what I want in life) and she seems to be lying all the time.

I'm now wondering what options do I have would it possible to get an annulment or would I have to get a divorce.  We've never lived together and neither of us have need to support the other (she still lives with her family who take care of all her needs) and no money has been transferred back or forth between us.  How will alimony work in a case like this?

Thank you for any help you can provided.

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: divorce or annulment
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 07:24:21 PM »
If the marriage is not consumated than you can file for annulment.
else you have to file for divorce.

mutual divorce would be the best option in your matter.
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India