Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Queries related to property matter  (Read 1012 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mumbaiette

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Queries related to property matter
« on: November 10, 2014, 04:14:25 AM »

I am from Mumbai.

I am placing question in context with property matter dealt by my relatives who lost property related case in Delhi regular court (although they submitted all legal, authentic and winning proofs - the opponents had submitted fraudulent will by the landlord and handwritting expert confirmed the forgery - the due document was submitted).  Even then the case was ruled in favor of cheating party.

In this regard they've got following concerns:

a. Apart from challenging the verdict by regular court in HIGH COURT, is there any other alternative?

b. If they apply it in High Court, is there a possibility of getting the verdict faster (the case in regular court went on for almost 5 years), what would be the approximate range of execution of case in high court?

c. Although property is situated in DELHI and court where case had been faught is in delhi, is there a possibility of approaching MUMBAI high court in this matter (as both the parties are from mumbai)?

d. What would be the charges to be incurred (would it be fees per hearing or would it be lump sum cost)?

e. Would it be always compulsory for both the parties to be present in court for hearings?

Thanks in advance for valuable advice.

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Queries related to property matter
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 04:49:53 AM »
Go for appeal thats the only way to put a stay on the lower court order
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India