Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: House Owner not allowing us to vacate nor giving us the advance amount back  (Read 1288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline YaduMuntha

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi ,

Iam from Bangalore and iam facing problem from last few months from my house owner.We made an aggrement in three years back before joining the house with the owner and we clearly stated that one month notice will be given while we vacate the house but in this month september 4th ,i have informed the owner about the same but he said he need a  a three months notice and i adjusted and we said we will vacate in decemebr ,2014.Now when i tried infored today he is not answering the phone and his brother took the call and he is telling that i have to inform the same about  that we are vacating the house to owners father not to the owner who signed on the aggrement and again he is asking us to stay three months.kindly help.The agreement which got signed three years back is with me and that we have done the notary for that agrement.


Yadu Muntha

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
a three years notarized agreement has no validity.
it should have been 11 months renewable rent agreement.

now if u want to leave you can leave at will the landlord cannot force you to over stay
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India