Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Divorce - What to do not getting

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Divorce - What to do not getting  (Read 1590 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rai Raj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Divorce - What to do not getting
« on: November 14, 2014, 01:43:53 AM »
Myself Ravi Raj, I am a Hindu guy and I am from Hyderabad. Last year I got married (May 2013) and since 1 year my wife and myself both are staying separately and she was attempted for suicide also but that time I was not in home but was in my work location. And police case was done (Police came and talked with my wife and discussed with me and they went) and after some days police called me said that he need closing complaint from (I wrote closing complaint and gave to police to person-Reason was- not well so, etc) medical report also said she was conscious when investigated by doctor (In doctor report). She is so modern girl and wants to enjoy only, if I have money or donít she will not see those. I didnít beat her and I do not have drinking habit. And still today she didnít approach for the divorce. She was with me for 4 months (No sexual, dowry, harassment nothing).

She is holding bachelors degree and she worked previously and can now work also.
Do I need to pay maintenance per month, if yes then how much?.
Suppose if she get job or got married then also I need to pay maintenance?.

My details are as follows:

We do not have child.
My salary is: 60,000/Month
Work: Sales person
Property on my name: None

I wanted to know how to fight in this case. I am very upset. Please help me out.

Offline advJitu

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I'm Advocate Jitu, Champion - Company law in India
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce - What to do not getting
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 08:31:20 AM »
wife is entitled to maintenance provided she is unable to maintain her self or maintain the same standard of living she enjoyed in your company.

amount is completely the discretion of the judge.

you are still married so no question of her re marrying without divorce.

has she left your home or was it you driven her out of the house
Advocate Jitu, Champion -
Company law expert from Mumbai City

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India