Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cant contest/run the divorce case  (Read 1281 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline popys

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cant contest/run the divorce case
« on: November 19, 2014, 10:07:56 AM »
I will be grateful if anyone can help me with my queries.
The divorce case filed by husband's family is going on at his native where I cant go, whenever my lawyer asks for money I send.
Finally, I told my lawyer to end this divorce case as I cant run it anymore but lawyer said that they dont want mutual divorce rather want to contest!!
So, if I cant run the case then he will get exparty divorce - how long it can take usually? how can I get to know about it as there is nobody to get me the update? Is there anything wrong with exparty divorce?
If I can go to the court once and request the judge to declare the divorce as I cant contest anymore will it help or I'll be asked to accept their charges to get the divorce?


Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: Cant contest/run the divorce case
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 08:19:30 PM »
how is the case running where your husband resides, this in itself is wrong.
you can file in supreme court for transfer of petition to your place of residence.

your lawyer should have told you that.

anyways you go there in the next hearing, you talk directly to the judge that the case has been filed in wrong jurisdiction, that you do not reside in that city and the case needs to be transferred to your city. till that happens request the court to stay all procceedings hence forth.

after that your husband will come begging to you for mutual divorce.
I believe you want mutual divorce.

Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India