Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Harrowing by wife and her parents  (Read 1115 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Aiswarya

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Harrowing by wife and her parents
« on: November 19, 2014, 10:04:06 PM »
My brother is 39 years old. He is in 11th year of his marriage. Now he is having 1 and half year old daughter(only after ten years). After getting pregnant,his wife and her parents started behaving differently with my brother and his parents. Even before her pregnancy, they had frequent quarrels but now it has taken a worse shape like never before. She went with her parents for treatment for getting child before 3 years and my brother also would come to her place in flight for checkups an treatment. But now after child was born, initially she told that she has some health reasons to stay at her parents place. But now the baby turned 1 and half year and still she refuses to come to my brother 's place. Now it's 4 years since she went to her home. Some days back she came with her parents and have taken her educational and marriage certificates and told that she has no compatibility with my brother and everything can be settled mutually and went back. During her conversation with my brother she was also asking her things that were given by her parents at the time of marriage. Now my brother is in huge stress that he could not live with his daughter and wife. He doesn't want to separate his wife. Now what he has to do on legal grounds? Please advise.

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Harrowing by wife and her parents
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 10:52:18 PM »
if your brother does not want to give divorce his wife cannot get divorced.
your brother can file for restitution of Conjugal rights which the court will readily give in his favour.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India