Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife is harassing me and my parents by mentioning false complain under 498a sec  (Read 2358 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline adchang5

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
After marriage, wife had started harassing me and my parents by creating small or other issues, which in turn then she creates as a big scence. Currently my wife is not staying with me, but she had filed complaint against me and my parents under section 498 a, and now demanding unnecessary amount for the settlements.

1. Currently Wife is earning more than 1.5 Lacs/month,and Whether is there any rule/clause under IPC , which states an that Husband and it's parents would be protected against this unnecessarily demanding of money, if wife is independent and working women.
2. In the complaint logged against us contains many false statements and also for those things she is also demanding the same, so any clause in IPC, which says that if the allegations mentioned in filed complaint are proved wrong, then whether husband can file a complaint against wife for demanding unnecessary money and harassing us.

Please provide your comments

Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 113
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Metely filing 408a means morning at most she can harass you and family, but the burden of proof is on her she has to prove her allegations.

have u taken anticipatory bail for yourself and family.

regarding money well she wont get a penny as she is earning well enough
Madras High Court Advocate

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India