Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: For maintenance  (Read 1068 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lenin

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Hoping to advice and get advised in field of law
    • View Profile
For maintenance
« on: November 24, 2014, 10:15:33 AM »
A woman married to a Christian man 16 years ago. Later they had 2 daughters. now that man in neither coming home nor providing money to wife and children. The woman is strugling to earn as a result she stopped the education of her first daughter to earn and her second daughter is studying. She cam to know that his husband is living with some other woman. that man earning is also less, but not even giving single penny to wife or children. what is the legal solution for the woman to get her maintenance if she apply for divorce ? or can we use restitution of conjugal right to make is husband come home again? or any legal remedies to live a life without starving ?
Chennai Law Student

Offline Advocate-ashoksen

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
file for maintenance via legal Aid
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 09:05:04 PM »
a legally wedded wife has a right to maintenance, she need not file for divorce to get maintenance.

yes she may file for maintenance right away, her two daughters will also get maintenance.

she can also file for  restitution of conjugal right.

As i see the wife is not well to do she should approach the legal Aid cell for this.
Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court

Offline lenin

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Hoping to advice and get advised in field of law
    • View Profile
Re: For maintenance
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 10:16:42 PM »
Thank you very much for the reply sir . How to approach legal aid. Since the woman is very poor . So sh can't spend for even a advocate.
Chennai Law Student


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India