Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife harassing husband  (Read 1655 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline udayen

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife harassing husband
« on: November 25, 2014, 05:41:15 AM »

I have been married for over 11 years with a 10 year old son. i am a Brahmin and my wife Jain. Ours was a love marriage against my parents wishes.

My wife keeps taunting me and comparing with other's husbands. She just wants me to be with her and do as she pleases. She does not like me visiting my parents or my family members coming to meet me however, expects me to meet her relatives. She continuously fights with me for having non-veg or may be a peg on a friday with friends. I have never stopped her from eating what she likes. She even involves my son in our fights.

She abuses my parents whenever we have a fight. She curses them. She even threatens to commit suicide if I do not do as she wishes. I do not know what to do and am very harassed and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Please help me.

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: Wife harassing husband
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 08:17:40 PM »
what do you want we are lawyers we can help only if you want to take legal recourse.
at this stage you need counselling both of you pay a visit to a matrimonial counselor see if it helps.

regarding suicide threats yes you can lodge a police complaint
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India