Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Medical reports mistake by X Ray clinics : Please advise  (Read 1130 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline charan41182

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Medical reports mistake by X Ray clinics : Please advise
« on: November 26, 2014, 07:36:24 AM »
Dear Sir,

My name is Charanjeet Singh brother of victim.

On 10th October 2014 , i have visited an x ray clinic for getting my sister's Thyroid report which was totally different from her previous reports i have received from them.

I met with the manager to get the second opinion about the report or machine or human error on their side but manager said that machine and everything is fine and even report is okey. If you want to re-confirm this fault there will be charge.

In suspect, i went to 2nd X-Ray Path Lab , i found totally different value of report as shown by 1st X-ray Lab

Again for my own satisfaction to confirm the fault , thirdly i went to another Path labs and paid again whatever the amount to check whether the tests we are conducting  since 2 years continuously every month from 1st X ray are correct  or full of discrepancies.

We have spend a lot since last year on the test and in this week i spent extra money just to expose their working.Plus the harassment we are facing with your wrong reports and thereby changing medicines accordingly since last year relying on their reports affecting the health of the patient is a major issue.

Kindly Advice how much amount i can get claim if i fight this case or please provide me some alternative to get the compensation from them for their faults.


Charanjeet Singh


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India