Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Its a complex case.... plz help  (Read 1015 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rohit465

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Its a complex case.... plz help
« on: November 29, 2014, 05:35:43 AM »
my mother have 2 brothers and 1 sister. my mother is at 2nd position. after death of my maternal grandfather, due to some family reason my maternal grandmother didn't want to give a piece of land ,which was on her name, to eldest son so she sold it to my mother with younger brother and younger sister as witness. After some days their mind changed and the eldest son put a case on my mother that my mother has cheated my grandmother and got the property. one of the witnesses i.e. younger brother and my grandmother has also gone with him now....basically they are trying to make a case that my mother perused my grandmother and her younger brother to sell the land by forge. And eldest brother is still inside home of that property.

money has already been paid and registry is also done in name of my mother. but the refusal of seller  and one witness after some days has made things complex...I request you to plz help me on this case.. wht could be done now...what could be further implications? we hv paid money also and got the property registered also...Plz help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Its a complex case.... plz help
« on: November 29, 2014, 05:35:43 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India