Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: I am not able to bare my wife need dovorce  (Read 1708 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chandudrl

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am not able to bare my wife need dovorce
« on: November 30, 2014, 02:00:46 AM »
I got marrie in 2005, I have 6 yrs daughter and 1 year son.

Before marriage my wife has some depression problems. but her parents did the marriage with me but i am not aware of this. till one year she never freely talked to me. after one year started speaking but in a negative manner. we have complained to her parents. but no use on one day she went to their parents and not returned. her father came with a letter saying that i am and my family harrasing me (6 pages) and saying that his daughter attempted suicide. then small settlement  with elders and again she came back from that day onwards she started suspecting me and harrasing me with bad words. many time we quarrelled but i have adjusted.

After 3 years we got a girl, and at three months of baby she came back to my home. she started the torchure again. frequently hitting my girl without any mercy. before two days of my daughter birtday she left my home to their parents without any information. we tried and tried then they called and told us she is with them. but she did not came back. i was un happy as my daughter was not with me.

in the year 2010 my father met with an accident and expired at that time she came to hospital with my daughter.
no one said nothing. she stayed with us. and she is acting like spiritual behaviour  saying that i will see your end. she hitted my mother & me many times. she says you people only thrown me out .

Her father came to me and said that we have faced the same problem so we have joined her in mental hospital for one year. now she is fine but infront of him only she behaved wrongly with using some bad words. she tried to hit her father itself. her father taken all her gold when she was at their home and not returned. some times she feels normal when she need sex with me.

in 2014 feb i got a son then after one month she stopped feeding my child and thrown the baby on bed without mercy. and created lot of problems like this so i & my apartment people written a police case to join her in mental hospital. then police filed a case and joined her in hospital. after one month again they discharged her saying the she is cured. after two days she started the same as earlier ............

in these situations i lost my job two times finally i requested the manangement and rejoined in another company.
now i kept her in my own house. she is living by own without any body. again she started creating nuisense there also. recently she attacked on my mother when she went to see her. her father is not available any where no address. no contact etc.

I am not able to handle this situation i want to gibe good life to my childrens.
i want to come out of this situation decided to take divorce need suggestiion. totally 9 years of family life no happiness.   
Daily she write 10 pages against me ...........she says she dont want children & me but she wont give  divorce.
I m looking for who can help me?

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 181
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: I am not able to bare my wife need dovorce
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 04:37:37 AM »
She is physically hurting your mother.
why id your mother not lodging a police complaint

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India