Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IT Company service certificate  (Read 2163 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mpkumr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IT Company service certificate
« on: November 30, 2014, 04:53:24 PM »

I am working for IT (MNC) in pune for last 4 years . I am a graduate , To be frankly i have joined in this IT company with fake experience . Company has done BGV(back ground verification ) at the time of joining and i did pass(cleared ) that verification . That consultancy was managed everything . All goes well , and i started working sincerely and very hard working (24 x7 ) . Did received many appreciation from Company management as well as Client (USA customer ) . Received min One lakh to 1.5 Lakh hike every year from the date of join to till now . Due to my skill and technology expertise , Company processed H1B VISA as well . i do have valid VISA now . All went fine till here .

          Now the company asked us(all the employees)  to submit all the exp ,education,address proofs for BGV (Back ground verification ) by third party . Here the tension started , Consultancy which i used to join the current company was not there . it was closed permanently ( was in fake companies list in Google ) . If i give the same company documents ,sure they will get to know its fake company(consultancy ) because no phone number ,no site information , no office details are available.

Now need suggestions on below questions

1. submit same documents and let them know that company was closed almost 3 years back and i left that company before that   . when i was working it was good company , later i was not aware what happened . (in case if they say  fake ).
2. Worst case ,if current company decided to withdraw employment without giving service (experience certificate ),resignation letter . what will be my options , ( its 4 years experience ) , am i able to file a case for getting my service certificate . In this case company can also file a  cheating case ? or not ?

Please suggest

 Initial BGV ,at the time of joining was cleared and all were verified that time . For getting into Company i have used fake exp documents ,its wrong i knew , but we don't have any option (80 % of the people do the same in all the IT companies ) . I did cleared 4 rounds of interview and did worked 24 x 7 after joining . My manager used to tell  that i am capable of project lead/tech lead ,used to handle L3/L4 tasks . But all these they don't consider when they get to know that i was fake exp guy .

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: IT Company service certificate
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 08:09:44 PM »
this is a legal information discussion forum, you expect lawyers to suggest you what steps to take.

thats not our job, you make the decisions than if you are in trouble and your company files any case against you only than lawyers can help you how to get out of that mess.

is that clear
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline kellyparker011

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: IT Company service certificate
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 06:01:31 AM »
You need to discuss a good lawyer. They have all known & if you have some legal document then you don't worry to all of this.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: IT Company service certificate
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 06:01:31 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India