Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF CONTRACT EMPLOY WORKING IN DIFFERENT OVT. DEPARTMENT.  (Read 1447 times)

Offline shailraj narang

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
respected sir,
                      i am working as a one year contract lecturer in government polytechnic institute of chhattisgarh govt. since 28 march 2007 to till date but i feel that my future is not safe in this job. Because govt. of c.g. not give any benefits to regularise in service rule making by technical education department of c.g. govt.

what i do sir
pls advise me what are my rights to secure my future.
thankyou

Offline advjaya

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Since u want changes in rule, you should send a petition to the head of them concerned dept for amendments
Madras High Court Advocate

Offline nishu

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Sir,
           We are the clerks on contract basis recruited against the vacant sanctioned posts in various departments through subordinate selection board, (Govt. recruiting agency) in Himachal Pradesh. Earlier the candidates recruited form this board were given regular placements.  while after the year 2011 all the recruitment in Himachal Pradesh were on contract basis except HAS/IAS officers. Govt of HP is paying a fixed salary of Rs 7810/- PM (in a pay band of 5910-20200 + 1900 GP) and 3% fixed increment i.e Rs 234/- per year for 6 years till regularization no other benefits such as Dearness Allowance (DA), GPF/EPF, Medical Reimbursements, etc are paid to us. Further we had joined services in the year September 2012. I want to clarify the following:-
1. Before regularization a contract period of 6 years which may be (predicted) decreased to 5 years. But no  benefit of the so called tenure of 6 years is given to us i.e no seniority since, we are contract employees and question of our seniority dosent arise till we become regular.
2. our 6 years will be ruined and after regularization we will be placed as a clerk and not as the Junior Assistant. despite of financial loss.
3. In our department 10 employees were Absorbed on January 2014. Employees from other board and corporations will be placed at the bottom of the cadre of clerks while placed above the contract clerks since seniority of the contract employees dosent arises till their regularization.
4. Can we go to court for seeking our seniority over the absorbed candidates? i.e can we claim for seniority w.e.f our date of joining as per the rule of the seniority?
Kindly tell along with full justification and relevant cases, i had already studied umadevi vs state of karnataka and supreme court judgement

Offline manisha100

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Sir,
1. I am working in an autonomous body under Govt of India since last 5 years in their various offices in India.
2. I was appointed as an Officer on contract against sanctioned post for newly created department of the organisation and still continuing in same post.
3. Now the organisation intend to not extending the contratual period further.
4. I want to continue with the job in some hope as I touched the maximum  age for most of govt.job.
5. I have been entrusted with all kind of sensitive task in the office and also have a very good repo with the senior officers of the organisation.

PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CONTINUE WITH THE ORGANISATION.

Offline tallentattestation1

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Before start working in overseas one is importance process required which is certificate attestation. Certificate attestation most important for the same because Attestation Proving Authenticity of your Documents/Certificate.
for the more you can mail me on info at talentattestation dot com

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India