Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My former employer is not paying me  (Read 1130 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline varunadittya

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My former employer is not paying me
« on: December 02, 2014, 06:52:41 AM »
Hello everyone! I am Varunadittya Jadwal from Jaipur (Rajasthan). I have been working as an article writer for a guy (or a team that' s what he used to say) since March 2014 and everything was fine. I didn't see his face nor knew his business address, we used to communicate over Google Hangout.

Apparently I got to know that he lives in some southern part of India as the telephone operator used to speak in south Indian language over the phone. He used to pay me twice in a month but eventually i wasn't able to adjust with the payment method as it was not regular. So finally on October 18 2014 I dropped the final invoice of Rs. 2535 and asked him to process it.

He said it'll take some time and will process it after Diwali vacations. I was patient but tried to stay in touch. He used to answer my phone calls till Diwali but started ignoring my calls and messages after it. He said that even he is waiting for a payment and will process my money as soon as he gets it. Even if he's facing loss in the business, by law it is his duty to pay me for the work I have accomplished. Then after a lot of legal threats, on November 15 2014 he mailed me that my invoice will be cleared till the end of November.

It has been December 2 today and he is not reverting to my messages and not answering my phone calls. I am a student and used to write articles as a part time job. My father is a businessman and when I consulted him about this he said there is no need to worry about such small sum.

I have cautioned the employer a lot of times about the consequences he will face for internet fraud but he is just not convinced that I'll file for claim. I need assistance in knowing that what is the legal way to get my money. Though the amount is small but it is my hard earned money and I just cannot let it go. Kindly guide me on this one.

- Varunadittya Jadwal


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India