Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Buying Cidoc approved property/ Power of Attorney  (Read 1574 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sharadlegaladviceseeker

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Buying Cidoc approved property/ Power of Attorney
« on: December 02, 2014, 09:45:26 AM »
I am buying a raw house in Aurangabad, MH. The property has been built up a builder and he got approval from Cidco for development. This is a resale property and the owner claims  that he has not got any bills from Cidco or any authority for property. I have already given a token of amount to him and the bank is also ready to give me loan. I am getting the laon from the same bank which has already given loan to the owner. So there is no question about the legality. I am concerned about how would I process further before making registry. Should I hold some money until I get clearance from Cidco. Or I should I ask the owner to get the NOC and property transfer papers from Cidco? Pls guide
Another thing is since my wife delivered a baby two weeks back in Mumbai, she cant come for registration to Aurangabad. would notarised  power of attorney work or I have to make registered power of attorney? what would be the convenient way in this situation? Pls guide


Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: Buying Cidoc approved property/ Power of Attorney
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 10:04:34 PM »
You engage a good property lawyer to check on all aspects of the property than go ahead on its purchase.

secondly are u going to purchase the property in your wife's name? If not her presence is not required
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India