Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Please HELP me, Property Rent matter  (Read 1200 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pankaj4642

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Please HELP me, Property Rent matter
« on: December 03, 2014, 01:41:31 AM »
Hare Krsna

I am staying in Sri Vrindavan Dham, near ISKCON. My family is not giving my Legal Share. Please HELP me.

My Case, seeking Legal advise on following matter
Category : Family Legal Right(assets, property)

Family : Grandfather(died in 1992), Father(alive), Elder Brother(alive)(Father has only 2 sons, I am younger)

### Grandfather owned Property in Delhi, willed Ground floor to my Father, now propety got mutated in Fathers name.
What is Status/Legal Right of Younger Son of Father in whose name propery is mutuated. The Property originally in name of Grandfather.

### In Gurgaon, we have Property, 3 Registered Owners My Brother, Me & my Mother. Now Rent is being received in Cash & my share is not given in Full. Whats the Solution ?

Hoping to recive Precise & most authorised Legal Advise/Reply from your Forum.

Thanks & Regards

Mr Pankaj

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: Please HELP me, Property Rent matter
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 03:17:39 AM »
the property in Gurgaon you can claim your right and share in rent thats all.
regarding your father's share in grand father's property it is exclusively your fathers as long as he is alive so you have no claim in that at all whatsoever.
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India