Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


we initiated purchasing process for flat where token money is given and everything else is settled. we received NOC from society as well but now we have come to know that this property is mortgaged under LAP. we have taken loan which is already sanctioned

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: buying a flat which is mortgaged with a loan against property on it  (Read 1324 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shaillyy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Please help this is urgent. we have given 11 lakhs to the seller already as token money and his 28 lakhs loan is still running. how can we get out of this bottleneck? we did not know that the loan which is running on it is loan agaisnt property. Now, we cannot go ahead with this as our bank is not doing BT. seller is short of money and cant prepay while we have also get the loan sanctioned from our bank and was waiting fro disbursal when this came to our knowledge.. what is the solution?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 08:25:04 AM by shaillyy »

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: buying a flat which is mortgaged with a loan against property on it
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 10:24:33 PM »
Are you still interested in the property?

if not file for money recovery suit against the seller, and concealment of material facts
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India