Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Plots mentioned in Will & plots in Partition Deed based on Will are Different  (Read 1233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hari Krishna

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I have a Query with regard to my property.

Recently I came to know that the sons of my previous property vendor have registered a Partition deed based on their fathers Will. According to the Will, my previous property vendor had gifted only 4 plots to his 4 sons, in the 4 acres of layout that he had made.

But to my shock, the properties mentioned in a Registered WILL and the properties mentioned in the Partition deed based on that WILL are different. They have included all those properties in those 4 acres layout which were already sold by their father.
The children of my previous property vendor are harassing me now.
What are my options?
1. Can I approach the Sub Registrar office to ask them to rectify their mistake?
2. Can we get the approach the Inspector General of Registration and Commissioner of Stamps to get that registered deed cancelled.
3. Can I approach the court to investigate into the matter and cancel the Partition Deed?

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 198
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
property was sold by the person whose will is being shown as proof of inheritance will not stand in the court of law.

I hope the property is in your name, you have done registration of property at the time of purchase.

also you should have proof of payment at the time of purchase.

any further harassment make a formal police complaint
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India