Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can my fee be refunded?  (Read 2636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jo16543

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Can my fee be refunded?
« on: December 12, 2014, 01:09:24 AM »
I am 20 , I an studying MBA in Spain.. In the south of Spain, in a very new private university which is in its first academic year operations. The law for an international student to work part time is awful in Spain and I came to know this only after 2 months of stay here. I am not satisfied with the so called new university nor the country which is in crises. I cannot forsee a good work prospects after my masters nor a liberal law for starting a business. What should I do now, I payed 50% fee 7500?which is hard earned money by my parents in India. Can I get back the fee payed?? If yes what are my available options   ?

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Can my fee be refunded?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 07:39:14 PM »
see the refund policy of that university if it permits you can get it back else difficult
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Can my fee be refunded?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:11:49 AM »
Dear Sir,

Normally such amount will not be returned and if you go for recovering the same then you have to pay double the amount of refund.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India