Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: I need help regarding future of my marriage  (Read 1564 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shrinet

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I need help regarding future of my marriage
« on: December 12, 2014, 07:36:07 PM »
I am a 30 year old guy, basically from UP. My marriage had been done in 2009, since then we(I and my wife) living together. In July 2012, my wife get pregnant with several treatments. In April 2013, she got surgery baby born. During surgery she developed breathlessness and went in to coma, also she gave birth of boy baby. we rushed to another big hospital i.e Fortis, for further treatment. In Fortis she recovered from coma recovered, I beard all 2 month expenditure of hospitalisation.
At the time she released from hospital, her condition is good except incapable of self walking, hallucination, and anger with me and my family. In June 2013, I consulted other doctors too in Delhi.
In July 2014 her parents took her from me and my house with baby. Since July 2014, I continuously trying to get back and restart her treatment here in Delhi, but her parents refused every time. They just saying until she will better or child can get age to care her, they will not send. Her condition become worse she cant even want to see me, if I tries to chat she refused. Although she recognise me. She also does not love her baby. Now almost she is out of mind for me.

Now I want suggestion on these points. Firstly I want better treatment if possible and want to live with her so I can enjoy my family life. Secondly if treatment is not possible would I eligible for divorce and custody of my child.
Please help me, I am getting too much depression with this point of view. In all these circumstances I loose my business, my carrier... credit cards and other several liabilities come after these incidents.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: I need help regarding future of my marriage
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 06:04:43 AM »
As of  now file for restitution of conjunial rights
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline dharmender.kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: I need help regarding future of my marriage
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 03:20:10 AM »
File for restitution of conjunial rights under sec 9.

 If she refuses to come with you then you will get divorce easily


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India