Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Passports for my children  (Read 1414 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline meenag12

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Passports for my children
« on: December 15, 2014, 12:03:33 PM »
I am a 36 yr married woman, married for 5 years, with 2 children aged 2 and 3 yrs respectively. I am basically a canadian citizen by birth, and after marriage, have decided to file for a divorce due to unethical behaviour from my husband and in-laws.
My husband is not ready to sign on the indemnity bond that is required to be submitted by me, and he is filing a case of restitution and is against giving me a divorce. A year back I wanted to take my children with me to Canada, my husband was not able to come with me then, due to work pressure, I had applied for passports to be issued for my children, but my husband refused to sign on the form citing that he suspected me to never return with our children.
I require passports for my children. Is it possible for me to get the same. Please help. I am stranded between the laws in India and Canada, worser still, my children are suffering, in this situation, and I feel helpless.
Request advice.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 122
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: Need Passports for my children
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 03:56:57 AM »
you cannot get passport without an NOC from the father, that is not possible under any circumstances.
you have to legally get a divorce and child custody order from court before the passport for your children can be legally acquired.

There is no other way
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need Passports for my children
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 03:56:57 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India