Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Bike accident  (Read 2248 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mac07

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Bike accident
« on: December 16, 2014, 04:09:30 AM »
Hi everyone.......
Here is my situation.....
I was at home ,when I got a call from my father saying that he has  met with an accident . I rushed to the hospital where my father and the guy who apparently got hit by the bike my father was riding, were admitted.
The guy who got hit is in his 60s or 70s and now he is in a critical condition .Doctor said that the chances of him surviving are very low. I was asked to go the respective police station and inform the police about what happened.
So, I went to the police station , told the cop everything(i.e that I got a call from my father ..that's it),
Then he started asking questions like when did it happen, where ,how ....? I said , see my father and the other guy both were lying unconscious on the road and some passer-by must have taken them to the hospital.This is what I know as I was at home when this accident took place.
Then the cop said , this is a bad case as the other guy is in critical condition, I'm  going to file a FIR.
I don't know what is the procedure when an accident occurs and I don't know what is FIR and what to do....So I said why are you filing a case(FIR) ...I'm to ready to pay for the treatment the guy needs.
The other day ,the guy's employer came to police station and asked how this happened ? I
I even spoke to him. He said (Employer ) it's okay if you don't pay for the treatment  ,just let's pray to the god that he recovers soon and doesn't die.
Now both the party(We and the Employer )  has an understanding of the situation and both of us don't want any case to be filed.
So,now will the cop still be filing FIR/Case against us(my father) ?
Is there any certain period that the cop has to wait before filing FIR ? Should a case or FIR be filed normally when accident like this takes place ?
is this accident a cognizable-offence ?
Please help...
My father is a heart patient  and I don't want him behind bars ...... please tell me what to do so that my father is out of trouble......
Thanks in advance

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India