Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need your Valuable opinion in selling property  (Read 1097 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline reddyalla8

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need your Valuable opinion in selling property
« on: December 17, 2014, 08:58:01 AM »
Hi All,

I am in need of your valuable opinion in the following scenario.

My Grand Father: X
My Father : A, he has two sisters B & C
My father has 3 sons (D, E & F) and 3 daughters (G, H & I).

I am one of the daughters of A.

This is regarding rights in ancestral property and there are around 30 acres of land.

B got married in 1954 and she got a property of 4 acres through pasupu kunkuma (gift settlement/deed) from her father X at the time of her marriage.
X didn't do any partition while he is alive and X got expired in 1964.

A has registered a gift deed of 2 acres to G & H at the time of marriage in the year 2000.

In 2003, B filed a partition suite in the court for her share in the ancestral property and court dismissed this case in 2013 stating that B has no right in the ancestral property as she didn't claim any property in this 50 years tenure as A was in possession from 1964 and enjoying the property. while this case was in progress, G & H sold the property which they got from A in year 2000.

Now this year, again B appealed to the next level court that she got injustice in the lower court and asking for her share again. Now A wants to give some property[2 acres] to I through Gift deed/settlement.

I need clarification on the following points.

1. Can I sell the property if her father A registers  property through gift deed/settlement?

2. Will there by any problem to the buyer/seller of the above property[2 acres] if B has won in the next level court and she get her share in the 30 acres property?

3. How much time generally takes for any case when anyone appeals in the next level court if it is dismissed in the lower court?

I request all of you to please clarify the above questions. I can attach the lower court order if you want to deep dive into it. its a bit urgent and request you to please respond at the earliest.

Awaiting your reply,



Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need your Valuable opinion in selling property
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 09:19:19 PM »
it is advisable not to purchase a property which is disputed.
there is no time frame for such disputed property cases, it can take many many years.
Champion in law of Torts in India


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India