Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife files False 498A, RCR,DV on me and my Family  (Read 3639 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline san.dixit12

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife files False 498A, RCR,DV on me and my Family
« on: December 19, 2014, 05:41:29 AM »
Dear Experts,
My wife left Bangalore on June Month, she given application for 498A in July month and FIR for 498A,406,34 and 3/4 logged in September Month. after 498A she files RCR on me and in the month of November she filles DV case. Detail are given below.
I file RCR (in Bangalore,KA) on my wife and My Wife files three cases on me and my family.
1) 498A (in CG state) against 4 member (me,mother,father,sister) of my family.
2) RCR (In MP state) on me.
3) DV case (In MP state) on 6 member (me,mother,father,sister,my brother and sister in-law) of my family.
Question: 1) what is the impact on my cases when she file RCR.
Question: 2) I want to go for Quash DV case because my wife was staying with me in Bangalore. she wanted me us to harass mentally, physically , economically that's why she filled all person name.
Note: My Sister stay with me, My mother and father came Bangalore for Medical and they stay with us approx 1.5 month. my brother and sister in-law never stay with us. all cases in different state. no case in Bangalore.

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 178
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Wife files False 498A, RCR,DV on me and my Family
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 10:26:50 AM »
these cases filed by her clearly shows that she is getting highly unprofessional legal advice, she is making a very big mistake, just filing is not sufficient, she has to prove these with concrete facts if she is unable to prove it, than all will backfire on her.

that will be very damaging for her in future.

what you and your wife  need is sound legal guidance, in the next hearing take the matter up in mediation.

than sort the matter quickly

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India