Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: MENTAL HARASSMENT BY MANAGEMENT AT EMPLOYER PUBLIC SECTOR BANK  (Read 1781 times)

Offline RAMAWTAR MISHRA

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
MENTAL HARASSMENT BY MANAGEMENT AT EMPLOYER PUBLIC SECTOR BANK
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:49:07 PM »
I joined my services in one of the Public Sector Banks as a scale-II officer on 07.06.2010 and subsequently based on my performance I was promoted to scale-III in July 2013. On my promotion I was transferred to a different Zone as per transfer policy of the bank, which I accepted gracefully and joined there on 10.09.2013. Since my joining at my new place as a credit officer I was being constantly mentally harassed by my regional head for processing the credit proposals without following laid down procedures and guidelines of the bank. I complained against this to the central office through mail on 24.10.2013 and resubmitted it on 07.11.2013 but no actions were taken against this, on the other hand I started getting threats to transfer me to an interior branch, which caused me even more mental harassment.
                                                               Meanwhile my parents who are fully dependent on me also developed some serious medical problems, so I had to submit my reversal request on the medical ground of my parents which was declined by the central office stating the reason as reversal cannot be accepted on medical ground of parents. So i was left with no other option but to submit my resignation under such conditions on 10.12.2013 and to leave for my parent town to take care of my fully dependent ailing parents. Since then I am on leave without pay and waiting for the managementís response in this regard but till date I have not received any communication from the management except a letter from my regional office mentioning that even my resignation cannot be accepted stating the reason as my resignation does not hold merit for recommendation to the higher authority due to non-serving of active service period of three months in the bank. I have been seeking guidance in this regard from the management since that time, but nothing has happened till date. I am now not only mentally harassed but also financially exhaust causing me nightmares and a lot of suffering as I have not received any salary during this period and I can also not apply for any other job to meet my financial needs. All these things have made my life very difficult and completely ruined my career in banking.

I again mailed the higher authorities of the bank regarding this issue on 08.12.2014 and this time i got a call from my zonal office to rejoin the bank at the same location where i was mentally harassed under the same person which i refused as it was completely against my complaint and request, so they have threatened me to now accept my resignation. please guide my what legal options are available with me to get out of this problem?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India