Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Disturbance by Loud Sound  (Read 1043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline srb

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Disturbance by Loud Sound
« on: December 20, 2014, 08:34:24 AM »
The owners of the floor below our flat in our building perform a 'pooja' on every Saturday.  This pooja  is performed to offer obeisance to some 'baba' and is attended by a consider number of people. Owner of that floor performs the pooja. During the process, they increase the volume of their loudspeakers to an extent that it could be audible at least a couple of blocks. After this, the owner (and his daughter too, sometimes) gets into 'religious trances' wherein they offer treatment to various ailments of the attendees. While no money was demanded by the owner of the flat for such 'services', attendees who seek them do offer money voluntarily to the 'Baba', which seems to be used by the owner of that floor.

We are periodically disturbed by this practice by the loud volume of the speakers and assembling of a lot of unknown people. We wish to put an end to this disturbance.

We seek your advise to know whether this entire weekly practice is legal and whether it can be challenged in a court of law. Would be grateful to receive the same.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Torts against public nuisance
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 03:00:18 AM »
yes you can register a police complaint and also file under Torts against public nuisance
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India