Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: my girlfrnd married 40+ year old man when she was just 16 years is this legally  (Read 1312 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kmajay

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi sir/madam , I am ajay my girlfrnd is married to a man of aged near 40year but my girlfrnd age is 19 year she wants to take divorce and marry me but her husband is not ready to give divorce so plz help me what should i do legally ... the plus point is she married him at her age 16years and he was 35+ is this marriage is valid under indian rule thoe she was of 16 year on her marriage ? Plz help me out somebody......

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
first of all she is a married lady, how can she be your girlfriend. you stay far away from the girl. If the husband gets to know your affair you can land up in jail.

there are many single girls around go befriend them.

regarding the lady being 16 at the time of marriage is of very little consequence, as at the time of marriage the girl or her parents did not raise the issue.

he she tries to make this an issue now for divorce it will go against her
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline kmajay

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
But sir she was my grilfrnd since before her marriage and there is no physical relationship between her and her husband till now


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India