Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Agricuultural land dispute  (Read 1051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Dfarmer

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Agricuultural land dispute
« on: December 24, 2014, 06:38:17 PM »
    Immediately after my grandfather's death, my uncle decided to go separate.

Land was divided equally between my father and my uncle. Uncle being a learned man, registration was done immediately. We got two separate booklets (Khate Pustika) containing a copy of the record of rights, one for my father one for my uncle. This was 47 years ago. Now my father and uncle is dead.

    My cousin comes to me now and says his father(my uncle) never got the right share of  land. Its been almost 47 years, my father was a farmer and we have worked hard and developed our part of the land. He has sent legal notice through the Talathi (Tehsildar) office and demands part of land from my fathers share. My cousin is a powerful man, I believe he has bribed the Talathi officer. Talathi officer is not cooperating with us.

         There are some continuous plots of land where the 7-12 of land(record of rights) contains names of both families - my father's heir and uncle's heir. The division of such plots was done verbally. We are fine with the division but again we have developed our part, the other one looks barren.

   I would like to know if he can make such a claim after so many years?
   What to do if there is no cooperation from govt. officers?
   Please advice me how to deal with this situation. I am a
   retired person, back to farming.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India