Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: regarding a property  (Read 1793 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rohanrajdeep

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
regarding a property
« on: December 26, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »
My sister was murdered by her husband. He is in jail now for life imprisonment. The house which belonged to him is with me, i have keys now and it is almost 2.5 years where i have just gone twice to pay maintenance. My sisters only daughter is with us and we have her guardianship.
The house didnt have my sisters name. It was only on his name. There is a chance he comes out on parole in 1-2 years and start harrasing us for the same.
I dont intend to keep the house but also want to find out a way where i can protect it for her. What is the best option i have in this circumstance? whereby no one can just come and take over the house and it is protected.
She was murdered in the same flat and it is very difficult to go inside it also as it reminds me of incident.
Please advise do i go to court and get it court received? how expensive it can be, the property value must be 70-80 lakhs or is there a more simpler thing to do...Can this house be sold? Please advise

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: regarding a property
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:38:30 AM »
there is nothing you can do regarding that property, the owner of the property has exclusive right over it.

once he is out of jail you can file for child support from the father.

regarding the right of the child well if any property the father leaves behind after his death the child will automatically inherit
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India