Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Advise Urgently Plz  (Read 1720 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rajurodricks

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Advise Urgently Plz
« on: December 28, 2014, 04:42:18 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Christian by faith. I worked abroad. My 1st wife died at her age 25yrs due to Breast Cancer leaving back 1 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son. My mother and father raised them and they are 7 n 8 yrs now. Since I used 2 stay abroad for 3-4 months 1 year later after her death I decided 2 remarry again as I could see that my parents working so much on kids. I met a girl (Hindu) on she was from Kolkata but she was working at a BPO in Bangalore. I fly to Bangalore meet her and come 2 know she is a divorcee and has a daughter who stays with her ex husband. I get her to my hometown and show her my family n kids and she accepted my proposal, I thought she she had a daughter she will understand my kids pain for their mother. In all these her parents was against this marriage as I was Christian. Still married me, she converted herself into christian on her will and got married at Church and then Notary. After a year she demands 2 have a baby with her so we go for it. Get another daughter, from then all problems start. She fought with my mother everytime abuses etc. This year I was at Saudi she just vanishes from my house taking only the youngest one. After 3 days my parents makes a missing diary. Thru one her friend I come to know that She went away 2 her ex bf and was with him. I resign and come bck some how manage her to come back home. Then she starts she doesnt want to stay here and wants to take up a job in Kolkata city and stay with her mother, I agreed as I wanted to be Happy. She took my youngest one. After a month I come to know she left for Kerala and daughter who is just 2yrs 8 months with her parents at VIZAG. Frm Kerala she called me a few times but now all contacts stopped, I try calling her father so I can talk 2 my daughter but they wont take my call. I know which office she works as she needed money I asked one of my friend in Kerala to give her the amount. I tried calling her office but they wont help by giving her number. Now her friends tells me that she is like that, she left her ex husband when that daughter was 3 yrs to stay with her new B/F and also many more before she got married to me. Now I dont care about her, I just need to talk to my baby and also to get her back, dont even know how she is living without mother and father. We are still not divorced then how come they stop me. Here these other kids are crying for the small sister and asking were is mom? I have no answer just tears. Please advise me n bring smile to my kids. Will be ever grateful to you'll. Regards Gabriel Rodricks

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advise Urgently Plz
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 07:52:11 PM »
You did not mention what legal action do you want to take

Offline rajurodricks

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advise Urgently Plz
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 08:11:19 PM »
Madam, I want her back as I still love her and if I cant do that then divorce but I sud not come into any problem. Also I wud like to keep my daughter with me. But till then I sud be able 2 see my daughter, as I stated my wife is in Kerala and my small daughter she left at vizag with her parents.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India