Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Existing property ownership verification documents  (Read 1358 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline C Raj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Existing property ownership verification documents
« on: December 29, 2014, 11:45:08 PM »
Dear Sir or Madam,

I need a clarification and further legal action for the property, which is in my name in the “Memorandum of partition of immovable properties” and “Khulase Patra”. Although the property was bought with my money, my father made the partition as if it was inherited. The Partition memorandum and Khulase patra have been signed by my father and brother, and the two documents are on a stamped paper and registered at the Sub-registrar’s office.

I live in abroad. I would like to have all the necessary property documents from the municipal sub-registrar’s office as I am planning to sell the house in the future. I have the following questions:

Would you please let me know what documents I need to have in place to complete the sale process from my end?

Would you be able to get the Khata and all the necessary documents from the municipal office?

What are your charges for your legal service to get the documents? And how much time does it take to get the documents?

Once the sale is finalized, I would also like to get your services in future to get the sale transaction completed.

Look forward to hearing from you. Please e-mail me to

Thank you,



Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Existing property ownership verification documents
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:34:13 AM »
you need property registration deed in your name to sale it
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India