Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: How to stop auction on my flat because of builder's mistake.  (Read 730 times)

Offline umaRAVI

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to stop auction on my flat because of builder's mistake.
« on: January 03, 2015, 07:29:24 PM »
Good Morning All Sirs/ Madams

th January Right now we are in a big difficulty as an auction date is in 4 days from now (7/01/2015) without my mistake.

I have purchased a flat from a real estate builder 12 years before while taking a loan from Bank A and flat is been registered on my name and i have tenanted the flat. After 3 years from purchase I have got a notice to the flat saying that Bank B is going to posess the flat as builder has kept this flat for mortgate before registering to me. I was astonished and filed a case and got a stay and fighting in various courts from last 9 years. unfortunately i was out of India for one and half year due to my job and meanwhile the lawyer whom i have engaged didn't get stay notice last year and in the month of November 2014, bank had kept possession notice on my flat and pushed out the tenants when i was not here. I tried to push my lawyer and nothing has happened. 15 days before i am back in India and unfortunately could not see any other information on my flat other than bank possession notice and a seal on my flat.
Yesterday only I came to know that my flat's auction is scheduled on 7th of Jan 2015 which is hardly 4 days from now. without my mistake I am loosing my flat and not sure how can i stop the auction where the builder is the person who has taken money from Bank B and I have got the registration and paying muncipal taxes and all utiility bills under my name from past 12 years. Even the EC shows my name for the flat. Please help me as I am totally in loss and in high difficulty. Thank you very much. Please Sir help me at the earliest with valuable suggestions.

Regards
Ravi

Offline kphk

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How to stop auction on my flat because of builder's mistake.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 07:20:09 AM »
file a writ in high court on the grounds of non-compliance of natural justice and also that you are a 3rd party and your property has nothing to do with your builders debt at the earliest possible and ask for stay over the auction.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India