Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Do not wish to lodge any police complaint is it going to be disadvantage for me  (Read 2279 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mrs.sen

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
After a lot of Mental tourture from hubby and in laws i have finally left the home and shifted to my mother's place, I donít want to go back, and at this juncture, I do not wish to lodge any complaint or file a case against them either. If I do so in future, will this delay be a disadvantage for me?

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Intimate the police about your unfortunate state, putting it on record
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 04:34:08 AM »
The delay in filing may not affect a case of maintenance or divorce. But it is advisable that you intimate the police about your unfortunate state, putting it on record.

This is because if in future you institute  a criminal case for recovery of your streedhan or of cruelty under Section 406 or 498A of the Indian Penal Code, the delay will surely go against you.
Champion in law of Torts in India

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Filing of Maintenance Case and Divorce Suit does not matter for delay, but delay in filing D.V.Case may be demerit in the case.---------------------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India