Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IPC 498 Section  (Read 2852 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Smita

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IPC 498 Section
« on: January 06, 2015, 02:48:12 AM »
if any case under 498  of IPC is pending in Court, in that case can petitioner has to right to live her in-laws home in absence of her husband???? pls answer & help me anyone........
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:51:30 AM by Smita »

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: IPC 498 Section
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:10:50 AM »
court cannot force your in laws to let you live with them.

especially when you have filed 498a IPC.

498a is filed when the wife is suspecting or has been injured physically by the in laws and husband.

when you suspect that your life is in danger from your in laws than how come you want to reside with them.

Its pretty clear that you have filed a false 498a case.
Champion in law of Torts in India


  • Guest
Re: IPC 498 Section
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 03:58:24 AM »
Its ll because of this , our sincere mens are facing the case of false 498a. Stop doing that. At end you will not get even Rs.1  They will fight for it and ur dreams of getting  lakhs and lakhs vill get vanished  ;D

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: IPC 498 Section
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 08:44:59 PM »
yes sure noone can push her out of her matrimonial home.even after getting divorce the in laws or husband of a girl cant forcefully evict a woman from her ex husbands house unless its through due process of law.but as adv reddy had said it might have its effect over the 498a you have filed
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:46:42 PM by saravanan.s »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India