Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Self acquired property in name of minor son can be transfer by father to other  (Read 4923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,
A guardian have three son their DOB is 1969,1972,1981 guardian purchase a property in 1976 in the name of two minor son & himself and live jointly up to Nov 2014, Nov afterwards two sons deny to maintain his father when his father is not well and not in a situation to earn money.

Now third son(DOB 1981) start to maintain his father then father want to transfer this property to third son which was purchased in 1976 in name of two son & himself.

as per law can it is possible for father to transfer this entire property to third son without giving anything to other two child.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
father can transfer his part of the share to whoever he wants but he cannot claim on the other portion or share of that property
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Offline james_ccm2002

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir

My father bought a land in my name in year 2000, he do not want that to give me now and even me i want that to give him back but i am far away from my home town we are not in verbal contact.

Suggest me some legal way by that i could hand over the land property to him so that he can sell or give to my borther or sisters.

Thanking you


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India