Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: maintenance and divorce advice required urgent.  (Read 1229 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline suicidalprone

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
maintenance and divorce advice required urgent.
« on: January 07, 2015, 09:47:34 PM »

I have been married for 13 years and have led a rather normal life, have a daughter who is 7 years old. been living with my father and mother they own a 3 bhk flat. Have an younger brother who is 31 now. Problem started when my brother got married and my wife started accusing me of having relation with my brother wife. she threw tantrums and started accusing my relation with my mother too and ran away from the house to her parents house with daughter, didn't come for 2 months, i took a new place on rent and asked her to come there and stay where i tried everything possible to make things better. But her doubts had gone to another level she fought most of the time and made my life a living hell. One day she fought so bad that i went in to depression and had a major toll on my mental health.  I filed a divorce case  left Mumbai and went to Bangalore ashram, doing my medical treatment here. I called her and told her i am filing a divorce and to move to her father house ill her money for daughetrs education. and as much as i can. My father made a mistake of taking her in his home as she said she will go to her house in a few days.  now she refuses to go and put allegation of my father looking at her in a bad manner so my mother has left the house and moved to ashram too.  She has filed a false DV and said I have income of 75 thousand and demanded 50 thousand maintainance and same in Divorce case.  I stay in ashram lost 12 kgs, hardly eat, i get 3000 for the seva i do which i spend on medication.She on the other hand takes fees money from father, eats everything cooked in the kitchen, takes tutuin fees for kid, takes 1200 extra for daily expenses.  but says in court she has nothing to eat and we giving nothing.   Dad pays by cheque but he is 65 and retired she is eating up his saving. my brother and his wife are the only one earning in the house. He is the one paying for lawyer and mother and father.He has installed CCTV in the whole house so that she doesnt claim anything fraudelent, and she knows local on rule corporater MLA so when she goes to the police station they listen only to her and has even hit my father without looking at evidence even though he is a senior citizen. She has refused to give divorce in court.         
 and has her eye on my fathers property. So my question here is What should i do further My current lawyer says that there is a new law which has come against maintainance that even though i am sick and unfit for work i have to pay for whatever she demands which i find very wrong. and looking for a second opinion  . Looking at the current situation what can she claim and what she cant?   I have produced my IT file to the court which shows no income.

I will really greatful if you give me suggessions and advice on this messed up situation.


Offline suicidalprone

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: maintenance and divorce advice required urgent.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 09:48:58 PM »
P.s :- My parents have already made a Will which gives everything to my brother and they registered it.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India