Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Family property share issue between brothers  (Read 750 times)

Offline balapersonalid

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Family property share issue between brothers
« on: January 08, 2015, 12:05:09 AM »
 Hi Sir

Need a clarification regarding family property share dividend.

We are three brothers and my father married to two wives both are sisters, first wife died when my elder brother was 6 months old and my mother was married in 70ís to my father to look after my brother. We basically from agricultural family and we have 7 acres agriculture land that was our grand fathers property. My elder brother was not educated and failed in 10th and from then he is taking care our lands. My brother and me studied in rural college and with our own efforts we are now in decent job with decent salary in IT industry though not settled well.  My elder brother married and has two kids. I am married and have kid. My younger brother not married.

Now the issues is my elder brother wife threatening us saying they have full rights to claim all land as share than me and my brother as we are my fathers second wife sonís. She says according to law in 70ís only first wife has fully rights to enjoy the all 7 acres land. My father, younger brother and me want to divide the share equally between us. My younger brother and me are ready to give little extra share to my elder brother, as he is not educated but she refused. We are shocked by hearing her statement as we thought property share what we get my father will help us for our future.

Could some one help me to understand the fact according to law. Is that true what my sister-in-law says. Do my brother and me has rights to enjoy our share.

Please help me.

Thanks in Advance

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

• Professional legal Expert
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Family property share of all three brothers are equal
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:25:05 AM »
 Family property share of all three brothers are equal, whatever your sister in law said is utter rubbish.

all three brothers have equal share in the ancestral property. until unless your father makes a WILL as par his wish
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India