Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property pledged as guarantor how to release  (Read 1211 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bindu123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property pledged as guarantor how to release
« on: January 12, 2015, 10:43:38 PM »
My Father becomes a guarantor in bank but the one who took loan not paying. My Father gave the Property tax paid paper to bank to take the loan. Now court told that if the guy doesnít pay they will recover my Fatherís property. My Father doesnít want to cheat bank and also not to lose the property. I suggested my Father to write the property in our name and register only keeping the property worth bank loan will keep it in Fatherís name (Property Paper in my Fatherís hand).Is it possible by law ???

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property pledged as guarantor how to release
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:19:36 AM »
Yes it is possible if the property that is left with your father is enough to pay back the bank loan. If not, any transfer done by your father in your name can declared void as it is done just to defraud the bank. Rather why pay the loan at all, why don't you think of challenging the bank's action as there are possibilities of you coming out of it if the bank has committed some mistake or if they have colluded with the principal debtor. Think of it. From legal perspective the bank might not have followed all the requisite procedure and might take action rather hastily with an idea of realising the money quickly. If you can give full details about the case, then some way might open up. After all, why should your father repay somebody's debt ?


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India