Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Want to claim our Land. It is not there as mentioned in the documents.  (Read 780 times)

Offline Srikar

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello,

I Live in Hyderabad but born and brought up in a Village near Vijayawada. 30 years back my Grand mother Purchased 16 cents Land in my village from a local land lord (He allocated 16 cents in the middle of his 1 acre land). As part of family partition my father got 8 Cents as his share. Few months back we tried to sell it but during land survey we were shocked!!! as we found only 6 Cents but as per the documents our partition should be 8 Cents. Our land is in middle so there is no chance to lose. so in this scenario how can I claim my complete land (Note: land lord sold his entire land in bits to different people. Land lord also expired). I have all the necessary legal documents but don't no how to claim the complete land as per documents. Some one please guide me on this as we are in tight financial situation need to sell it soon.

Thanks in Advance
Sridhar

Offline kphk

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Want to claim our Land. It is not there as mentioned in the documents.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:04:41 AM »
How are you so sure that the landlord only allotted your grand mother lesser share than what was mentioned in the documents? There could also be problem way the partitioning was done right ? Unless you are sure of that you can not take any action. Depending on where the problem crept in you have to take necessary action.

Offline Srikar

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Want to claim our Land. It is not there as mentioned in the documents.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 11:30:34 PM »
Hi Kphk Thank you very much for the response.

I went thru the Parent Documents and verified my Grand mother's partition as well. As per parent Document complete 16 Cents was allotted to my Grand Mother. Later she also registered 8 Cents to us and 8 Cents as her partition. During Land survey we found 6 Cens (my share) + 7 Cents (in her share) = 13 cents. I am thinking borders were moved in (Occupied by my neighbor because recently they constructed fencing without our Knowledge so I am suspecting). When we call my neighbors for survey they didn't showed up. I am sure we will get my land back if I go in an appropriate way. I don't know the procedure. Local people who has influence are interfering But, I didn't trust them.
Please advice me in which is the best way (like any government procedure by calling government register) for complete 1 acre land survey by sending notices to all neighbors. 

Thanks and Regards
Sridhar

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India