Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: harasment to senior citizen  (Read 2479 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline raghunandan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
harasment to senior citizen
« on: January 20, 2015, 03:20:15 AM »
   my mother is elderly lady and she is about 68 years. my father passed away recently. i got 2 brothers who are married. my elder bother and sister in law started harassing my mother for the property. the property is my father self acquired property. when my father was alive my elder brother has already taken his share in the property. now my father is not there he and his wife started threatening my mother and me for property. more over my sister in law is an advocate and she did her ML from sk university recently. when my father was alive they troubled him by putting false cases and harassed him for money. as he was a bank employee due to fear he gave them money. now my mother is a family pentioner. she has no idea to what to do. please can any advocate help me in this regard

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: harasment to senior citizen
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 09:31:02 PM »
Your mother has full legal right over her property.
nobody can remove her.

sheshould lodge a police complaint and approach CAW cell, also approach sr citizen NGO for help.

your brother and jis wife will be tamed permanently

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: harasment to senior citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 04:06:56 AM »
Ask your mother to lodge a diary to the local Police and SP of Police then file a case in Executive Magistrate Court u/sec.107 Cr.P.C. or Judicial Magistrate Court under DV Act. If she would not get any relief then file a Writ Petition in High Court for inaction of Police.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 04:11:04 AM by Advocate M.Bhadra »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: harasment to senior citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 04:06:56 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India