Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Wrong expectations set by educational institute.  (Read 676 times)

Offline S.Kumar

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wrong expectations set by educational institute.
« on: January 20, 2015, 05:06:39 AM »
Hi, I registered for a course at an education institute in Delhi. I gave the full fees, and the institute told me that my classes will commence soon. I registered in December second week. I waited to get an update from them and they called me to inform that unfortunately the classes have been postponed to a month due to festival season and some students are not going to take classes. It was understandable and I said okay. They assured me that the classes will begin in January second week. I contacted the education institute again and they apologetically said the classes are getting postponed again to 27th of January, and again it's not a fixed date. At this point I realized that they are just keeping me in a loop, until they reach a significant number of students interested to take the course. Which is very disappointing, they should have informed me about this at the time I registered.

At this point I told them that this is not professional, they should have told me about this. I haven't taken up a job, since it's a full time course. It would require me to spend a significant time of my week. Because of the wrong expectations set by the department, two months have been wasted. I have suffered monetary loss as well. They didn't care at all, and the best reply they could come up with is, we will offer you a refund. I was like, I know you will do that, but what about the time wasted and the wrong expectations you had set? Haven't got any response till yet.

Is there any legal action I an take against the institute?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India