Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: can we start a PIL for conducting apartment elections?  (Read 1099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline zshanthi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
can we start a PIL for conducting apartment elections?
« on: January 21, 2015, 04:14:33 AM »
Hello Everyone,

In company law if you want to close a company, the court needs to intervene and appoint a liquidator etc.

Similarly are there any provisions in law, using which I can raise a PIL in the hon'ble high court, bringing to the notice of the court that through malicious practices ELECTIONS are being avoided at all cost in our APARTMENT association year after year. The democratic process is being STIFLED using backdoor processes.

Is there a way to force our apartment association to conduct fair and free elections ? or to make court appoint an arbitrator or someone who can oversee the election process ?

is it possible to bring this to the notice of the courts at all ?

There are 400 apartments in our colony and the total value of our entire assets would be more than 300 Crores

Please advise ?

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: can we start a PIL for conducting apartment elections?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 10:15:31 PM »
get the signatures of all the residents and file a joint petition
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India