Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: legal opinion  (Read 1189 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline krishna1234

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
legal opinion
« on: January 22, 2015, 12:24:55 AM »
Hello  sir,
                  My name is Krishna.I was married a widow(having one male 3 years old) in Feb 3rd 2014.My wife's son was staying in village with his maternal grandparents.  There is no proof about my(Krishna and kavitha) marriage.My marriage was done in small temple with my relatives and my wife's relatives.My wife's first husband died with an accident near to his house.There was two stored building with first husband name.

First Husband details:-
1 older brother married with two kids.
2 sisters married.

Now,is there any possibility to demand about maintenance money for his son.Even me(Krishna) and my wife discussed about his grandson's future.They r saying that,we won't  give property to kavitha nor  to his son,until  if they send his grandson to there house.My wife was worried about his son's future.She don't need anything,except maintenance  money from his first husband family.

Is there any chance to get maintenance from Them.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: legal opinion
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 05:36:17 AM »
furst husband's family has no liability to maintain your wife's son.

yes the child has a right or equal share in the father's ancestral property.
as far as your wife is concerned the moment she married you she had relinquished all maintenance rights.

your wife is solely your responsibility.

and the child is your wife's responsibility
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: legal opinion
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 05:36:17 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India