Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: divorce case is pending in family court Chennai  (Read 2570 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline adp

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
divorce case is pending in family court Chennai
« on: January 22, 2015, 10:59:26 AM »

My divorce case is pending in family court Chennai, Honorable judge is continuously on leave, on the day of hearing (In absence of judge) when both the parties gather near the court officer for instruction / to know the next date of hearing, the opponent junior lawyers and other friends of her demand for unreasonable dates (very short dates 6 - 10 days gap) to trouble me. I have to travel to and fro (total 20 hours journey) as well I have to avail leave from my private organization. If I state my problem to the court officer and request for alternate date, the opponent and her lawyers shout and ridicule me calling me pyscho in the court room gathering. By this I get emotionally upset they follow me to the court corridor and photograph me when I emotionally outburst myself, they want to use as proof. To lawyer of mine is indisposed. Advice me to whom I can take up this cause and solve this problem.

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: divorce case is pending in family court Chennai
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 11:05:11 AM »
court process is very slow, and if the judge is absent you can't do much, but why don't you file for  an exemption from personal appearance.

this will solve your problems
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India