Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Related of Delay by Builder  (Read 1226 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bhushanprateek

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Related of Delay by Builder
« on: January 25, 2015, 09:36:43 AM »
I want legal advice on non acquisition of Flat.
There was a upcoming project in jabalpur where I booked the flat in 2011. As per agreement I made all my payments by post dated cheques which was completed by sept2012. As per the agreement the builder said to do registry within 17 to 24 months from date of completion of payment. But when I recently reached to him he himself stroked down the 17-24 month clause and changed it to 36 to 48 months. At the time of agreement the building was supposed to be of 10 floors but recently he told that its now of 6 floors with my flat booked on 5th floor. As of now, the progress is not much. When I asked about interest on the amount paid the builder refused that there is no such mention in the agreement (thats true as I was not aware of nitty gritty of agreements so its not written there). I want legal advice on what can I do at this stage. Do I have any say in it or just have to keep waiting for and if he completes the building or is there any mechanism through I can claim interest on paid amount or any other type of redressal.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: Related of Delay by Builder
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 05:30:11 AM »
you have 100% say in this matter, you have kept your part of the bargain the builder has not,
send him a legal Notice than consumer forum after the 30 days stipulated period
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India