Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Is it possible to re appeal to consumer forum after verdict is out ?  (Read 1195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline babu123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
We had gone through an agreement with a promoter, for making a G+2 building in our property area with the 40%  of sanctioned building as our  share and 60% being his share. We gave him the power of attorney to build the construction with his own expense and make several flats and sell to the people.
Further he made another floor on top of it with no sanction plan and sold it . So currently the building constructed is of G+3( which is illegal also, according to the municipal corporation).
He didn't fulfill the agreement. Our first advocate wrongfully demanded only Rs 1 lakhs to the district consumer court, he didn't demand anything from the top floor( we told that advocate to demand to sanction the top floor and then give our 40% share as per the agreement) and the verdict also has given as only the compensation of Rs 20 thousands and complete our allocated portion of flat.
But according to our valuation we might get more than Rs 20 lakhs.
We have also appointed new lawyer.
My question is can we re-appeal again with a new demand (which should be more than Rs 20 lakhs)?
My new lawyer is saying  first, file an execution petition for the pervious verdict and get Rs 20 thousand and the completed flat, and then start another case in state forum, demanding around Rs 35 lakhs which is the proper 40% share of the sanctioned area, including the top floor.
Is it possible to file a case this way second time ?


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India