Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to cancel the deal and get the token amount back.  (Read 1480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to cancel the deal and get the token amount back.
« on: January 27, 2015, 11:15:59 AM »
I had booked a plot of 5000sqFt at my native place.At the time of booking it was told to us orally that the layout of the plot is approved,but it has not yet certified as Non Agricultural land.We have given the 2 lac 50000 rupees as the booking amount .

Later we came to understand that the layout itself was not approved,due to which the land owner had resubmitted the layout for approval again with the new design.Intially the layout was not approved because proper layout rules were not followed.

Now the land owner says that his new layout is approved and he has submitted the papers for NA (Non agriculture).

From Past 2 years yet the NA approvals are not completed.

When I ask for my token amount and cancel the deal,the land owner gives one or the other reason and is refusing to give it back.

I would like to ask two queries listed below.

In this case what legal action I can take so that I will receive my amount back?
Incase I want to verify the papers, which papers I need to verify?

Please help,your inputs will show me the path forward.


Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: How to cancel the deal and get the token amount back.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 08:44:31 PM »
First of all construction on agricultural land is illegal since you have made payment for a flat on it was also illegal on your part.

now your best defence would be to show ignorance of not knowing that it was agricultural land.

you send a legal notice first
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India