Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Please help me  (Read 1050 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline alonzo.starz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Please help me
« on: January 31, 2015, 03:05:08 AM »
My issue is that someone has filed a false case against me under 420,467,468 AND 471 in Varanasi, ( where I have only been once for two days that too in a marriage ) that I have done a forgery / cheating / scam in selling a land. Though its hilarious to me but the case is real as I have found out. I received a call from an inspector from a police station and upon doing some investigation I found that its really been done.
The only suspect I have is herself an advocate and she is upset because she thinks I am the reason of disharmony for her daughter's marriage to my best friend which in fact quite the opposite. Me and my best friend are so fed up with them which is beyond our comprehension. We have also been successful in recording her real unhygienic conversation and threatening against me and my friends family. Thousands/millions and chats on whatsapp and sms are beyond count now.. but this is something now which is beyond the level of stupidity. The only prob here is that she is smart enough ( remember she is an advocate, quite a nasty one too, will put other advocates to shame ) to make case which will not end up on her. But I am not sure how to deal with this now since I have no info on the said case. Will be u kind enough to guide me here? I am financially not capable to go through a case right now and the only alibi I have is that I have never been to Varanasi.. neither I have any friends or relatives there..

I have also been advised by few that in this section of articles like 420, 466 there is no bail which bothers me even more. How easy is it to create a false case against someone and what documents someone would need to do this?

I am from Gurgaon and I visited Varanasi 2 years ago only once in my lifetime that too for just two days to attend my best friend's wedding..

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Please help me
« on: January 31, 2015, 03:05:08 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India