Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Divorce matter- humiliating and attacking wife and family  (Read 986 times)

Offline arundas

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Divorce matter- humiliating and attacking wife and family
« on: February 02, 2015, 08:50:14 AM »
My wife since inception of my marriage had been trying to force upon me her willingness every time and had been misbehaving with both me and my parents who are quite old and diabetic patients. After that even her parents and other relatives are coming to my house and time and again alleging of mental torture upon us, she had been deserting me of a conjugal life, she seldom response to come with me to bed at night, she is keeping her headphones on during her sleep, on taking such issues to her parents they are charging me and supporting her fully and on the other hand pressurising me and my parents , she is taking efforts to keep all her details secret, even her profession details are not divulged to me even after insistence. Her parents are repeatedly misbehaving with me as well as my parents. They had even misrepresented about me and my family to my other family members. She had been ignorant to discuss any matter with me, she had even gone for a tour with her male colleagues of her office to silk route near Jalpaiguri, without consent of me and my family, she maintains apathetic behaviour with me and my family members. She had been trying along with her family members to deteriorate my bonding with my parents so as to take me out of my own house and start to lead life at her own whims and fancies, by ignoring my existence and rather use the social security benefits of my service to her profitability and deprive me of my expectations from a married relationship. In this background my wife had left my house at her own will and now I am afraid that she may take up legal action on false grounds against me and my parents and making us vulnerable and our life and service will be at stake. I request to kindly solicit advise to deal in such issues amicably, keeping our social status and position upright. In this issue further I would like to add that she is an expert in making false stories so there is every possibility that she may generate convincing stories to police and others and take us to any level of humiliation 

Offline Ranga Praveen

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce matter- humiliating and attacking wife and family
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 06:41:57 AM »
sir, i suggest you makeup your mind strong as you have described that both your parents are patents. It becomes your responsibility that you make your mind strong so that your parents will be under less pressure. coming to your martial life it is better that you and your wife sit together and talk about what really is wrong between you both.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India